About the Role:
IMM, the fastest growing digital media company in Pakistan, is looking for an experienced HR professional to become a part of its team. The candidate will be responsible for developing robust end-to-end talent recruitment and on-boarding processes, and will also be actively involved in building the employer brand, launching employee centric initiatives, planning a calendar of events and policy building. The role will require collaboration with team leaders across the organization.
- Planning and implementing recruitment strategies to target and on-board high-quality human resources. This will involve handling end-to-end recruitment process from approvals to formulating job description, sourcing, interviewing and extending offers; Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Prepare and manage employment contracts;
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to support with recruitment efforts. Provide recruitment counseling and guidance to hiring managers;
- External outreach- liaising with recruitment partners that include LinkedIn, Rozee.pk and University placement offices.
- Collaborate with the internal HR teams for timely employee on-boarding and orientation;
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Building talent pipelines
- Build an annual calendar of events for existing employees and get relevant approvals
- Revise and formulate employee handbooks, policy frameworks etc
- Develop a content calendar for employer social media pages. Develop posts and content for social media platforms.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- 3+ years of professional in HR, Recruitment and Employer Branding
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, Public Administration or Business Management from a reputed university
Knowledge, Skills & Aptitude:
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and evolve quickly
- Hands-on experience in employee management and employee experience
- Creativity and adaptability
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends
- Must be presentable and smart
- Must be able to navigate through the company culture
- Highly motivated
- Positive, results-driven attitude with a 'can do' approach