Social Media Manager
About the Role:
Develop and lead the social media strategy for IMM’s social media channels and provide support during all internal and external events and content initiatives. This role will require a diverse set of skills such as: editing, writing captions, treating images, analyzing other competitors, managing copyright strikes and curating content for social media campaigns and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
- Develop an editorial calendar for social media
- Identify trends, hashtags and keywords on a weekly basis
- Develop new content strategies and segments
- Analyze data and insights for improved decision making
- Collaborate with the social team to develop best practices
- Work with Sales, Editorial and Communication teams to ensure that the social media content is in line with the brand and strategy, as well as, geared to provide commercial opportunities.
- Manage Editing and Publishing of content on designated channels
- Build and maintain relationships with key celebrities, partners, influencers for exclusive coverage
- Develop a competitive analysis on a periodical basis to identify channel goals and growth
- Develop a strong, edgy and consistent tone for IMM’s brands
- Engagement and moderation of our community across different social channels
- Live streaming/ tweeting / social interaction for company events
- Interest in hosting, presenting social media segments
- Experienced in third-party tools for social media and content discovery, such as native analytics, Sprinklr, social bakers … etc.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in social media management and content creation.
- Degree in Marketing or Visual & Media Studies.
Knowledge, Skills & Aptitude:
- Thorough experience with social media tools & platform specific tools (Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google +, Pinterest)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to give clear direction to the team even in stressful situations
- Well organized & ability to plan things in advance
- Bright, positive attitude and great people skills
- Ability to look at the bigger picture and keep the teams focused and aligned
- Very Creative & can come up with out of the box ideas for social
- Well aware of regional social trends
- Fast Learner